What is the AHBA Educational Foundation?
The scholarship program provides career advancement opportunities through education, be it in agriculture or elsewhere.
Who can apply?
Current participants in the Ag Health Benefits group health program can apply. Legal spouses of plan participants as well as children and grandchildren (under age 25) can also apply. Children and grandchildren do not need to live with the plan participant.
How can the scholarships be used?
Tema The scholarships are for:
- Technical, trade, or vocational school;
- Certificate programs; and,
- Community colleges, four-year colleges, and universities.
Scholarships can be used for tuition and school fees, room and board costs, books, and school supplies. Scholarships are typically awarded for a one-year period, though exceptions may be granted for certain technical training or certificate programs.
In 2021, we will award several scholarships in amounts of up to $5,000 each.
Scholarship winners may be:
- Applicants who want to improve their job skills and/or advance beyond their current position through training or education from a trade school, vocational school, or other program;
- Aspiring students who are not yet in school; or,
- Current full- or part-time students at any vocational, educational, or job training program or any college or university.
- Application Period runs from March 1 through March 31, 2021.
- Scholarships winners will be announced in May 2021.
How can a scholarship help me or someone in my family?
A scholarship can provide the financial help needed to enhance your on-the-job skills and earning potential. A scholarship could make it financially possible for a family member to attend school for the first time, complete an education, or pursue a trade in a field they have always dreamed of.
How to apply:
- Complete the application, available in English or Spanish
- Provide at least one and up to three letters of recommendation;
- Write an essay of up to 500 words; and,
- Include school transcripts (if applying for college).
Homestead Apply by March 31, 2021
http://alpineguide.cz/cs--kontaktOran출 왖뮨�┑푥v출 왿��≥��>you can try here We work with our partners and customers to improve the healthcare delivery system through innovative employment of the latest medical technologies, practices, and skills, while also helping them achieve the strategic goals of healthcare organizations: improving patient safety levels, delivering outstanding service, and achieving a better ROI.
Finalists will be chosen based on information provided in the written application and a virtual interview with the Selection Committee.
AHBAEF will notify award recipients by mail in May 2021. Scholarships will be issued upon proof of educational enrollment and acceptance of program terms.
música sertaneja dona maria deixa eu namorar sua filha APPLICATION (English) Click Here
APPLICATION (Spanish) Click Here
BROCHURE English & Spanish (prints 8.5 x 14) Click Here
PROGRAM DETAILS: Click Here
PRESS RELEASE: Click Here
The scholarships are possible thanks to generous support from AHBA’s Board Member Mike Wolf, the Michael L Wolf Trust. The Foundation also welcomes donations from other sources.
Questions? Please contact our friendly bilingual staff (707) 963-7191.